Member Since Jul 2008
7,607 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 12, 2024 at 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
snip:

It's just that I'm a perfectionist and things do go wrong at times or not go the way I want to. I have a hard time learning it. You would think, with my age, that I would realize it by now!
Same here. The older I get the more trouble I have with change or disruption. My upstairs neighbor’s guests FINALLY left about a month of torture 7 days a week. It was the disruption that bothered me more than the extra noise. By that I mean I didn’t know when a guest was going to take a shower or stomp across my ceiling. At least the tenant usually leaves between 8 and 9am weekdays. But his guests were all over the place, schedule wise.

Last night I waited for the neighbor to take his usual late shower. It was later than usual, which was a disruption in a weird way for me, so I had trouble falling asleep. I waited for more noise.

This morning it seems there’s still one guest up there. It’s not only annoying but triggering since nobody visits or checks on me.
———
Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Jun 12, 2024 at 11:47 AM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Calla lily12, JaneOnceMore, mar dhea, T4bbyCat, will19