View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
339 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2024 at 02:28 PM

Had to run by the bank today, and I stopped at Starbucks to get a mocha frappucino. I am doing a lot better with not going to Starbucks so frequently. Lately, I'm down to once or twice a month down from multiple times a week. I have done a lot better with overspending lately. Now most of the purchases I make are groceries that get consumed that week or the next, and groceries are expensive enough.

Neurologist started me on Lyrica (or its generic anyway) to see if that will help with the peripheral neuropathy. Cymbalta helps the neuropathy some, but I really would like the tingling to go away or at least lessen. The numbness I can live with, but the tingling & pulling sensations in my feet are the worst especially when I'm trying to fall asleep. I hope I don't gain weight on it. Weight gain is listed as a possible side effect, and I find weight gain one of the hardest side effects to deal with since I have a past with an eating disorder.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte