Thread: Roll Call 203
View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2024 at 06:04 PM

I’m gonna have to go back on a lower dose of Thorazine. So instead of 400mg, 200mg. Cause I literally cannot sleep more than 3-4 hours a night without it entirely.

So my meds now are:

30mg abilify, 1500mg trileptal, 150mg Zoloft, and 200mg Thorazine.

I was hoping for a much more simplified med regime however sleep is very important and I can not sleep without the Thorazine. I’ve tried on countless occasions and it always results in me going days without sleeping or only sleeping 2-4 hours a night and waking up wide awake around 3am.

I am off propranolol though since my doctor asked if I still needed it and I said no cause I rarely took it since it was a as needed med.

If things workout with the abilify increase maybe we won’t have to change the trileptal to lamictal id really like to avoid that after he told me about the rare but life threatening Stephen’s Johnson syndrome you can get on lamictal.

So the goal now is to just stay on the meds as they are. I start the increased abilify dose tomorrow 30mg.

I hate meds but I feel like I’m fighting a losing battle with trying to get off them because I literally cannot function without them.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, Desoxyn