SquarePegGuy
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2020
71 hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2024 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetiesgrl13 View Post
I知 doing a virtual visit with my therapist this weekend. Its my first virtual one and boy do I have a lot of drama to tell. 😩 Anyone do visits this way and prefer it? I知 only doing a virtual visit because her hours are way more flexible virtually. I致e had several visits before with her and all in person. She says that a lot of her patients prefer virtual. I don稚 think I do, I guess I知 old school. I guess I値l have to leave the house for privacy since I値l surely be talking about relationship drama. Man I need to write down some things on paper beforehand this time if I知 using my phone for a video chat. 😛
My wife does virtual visits with the psychiatric APRN. Otherwise, everything's in person. My wife doesn't like it because she's a technophobe, but it saves me from having to miss work to drive her to another appointment.

For my own therapy, I slightly more prefer in person visits so I can avoid distractions and get more focused on my feelings. But my wife called me during a session once -- she forgot I went to therapy and thought I was shopping for her at the grocery store!

I hope you find a good location with fast Internet!

Thanks for this!
Ninetiesgrl13