Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 15, 2024 at 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarinorange View Post
My son is doing so much better with this new place. He walked to the gym and had a great workout. He slept for 14 hours! Before that he was only sleeping like 5 hours before.

I'm hoping the visit goes well. I have a really hard time walking bc I have a really bad back. It gets boring just staying in my apartment. I'm in between Dr's right now bc where I was going stopped taking medicaid. I was hoping to get a walker that has a seat on it so we could go and see things we haven't seen in years. They reded a huge park here. We were looking forward to go do that. There were a lot of things we can't do bc of my back, it sucks.

So when he comes we usually just listen to music we can compromise on. If we start watching a movie, he gets up and says he doesn't want to watch it. I think I'm just going to have to buy a walker like that. Hopefully this summer we'll be able to do some fun things.
Glad your son is doing better, sleep is really good. I hope you’re able to get the walker you need!

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Manarinorange