LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2024 at 09:33 AM

Dear T,

Also, I'm really on the fence on whether to meet that Thursday before the move. I suppose I have time to decide. I just don't know if virtual, even with your screen turned to the window, would feel too sad. And you'll likely be preoccupied with the move, so I fear you'll be distant. Well, and that I'll be distant, too, in trying to protect myself. And there's already the distance that virtual gives.

I just worry I'll feel sad and disconnected, then will take that into the weekend when I'm on solo D duty. Maybe we can discuss it. And perhaps you'd be open to a morning-of decision? Or at least night before.

I also wish you could guarantee you wouldn't take certain things out of the office before that Tuesday's session, too. (You said before it wouldn't be till after, but I guess you've changed your mind?) Maybe I'll ask about it again Monday. There are many things I don't really care about. And you said you'd forewarn me, but if you're like, "I already packed up the fish," that would be extremely difficult for me. At least I already got the stone back.

I suppose I could just ask you to hold off on packing the fish up. I mean, it's one item, it's not going to take you that long to wrap it in newspaper or whatever. I understand if you're moving the paintings yourself that you might have to take those down early, but I'd feel OK about that, I think? And the sconces.

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LostOnTheTrail, ScarletPimpernel