View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
99 hugs
given
Default Jun 15, 2024 at 09:43 AM

I rarely post here, but it seems to fit. I am worried about my most precious resource, my one good friend in this area. He was in the Army as I was, and he and I have similar conditions. C-PTSD and severe depressive disorder. He called me this morning, and his therapist told him she didn't think anyone could help him. What? In that situation, he is not the issue the T is. Why would anyone with a PhD or an MD in healthcare ever tell someone that? I never did such a thing, and she should have her license pulled, as she has no business in that particular business. My friend I am talking about is a good guy with two kids and a good wife who is as steady as the Rock of Gibraltar. I called this morning to my trauma T, and she is going to work him into her schedule. If this man lies, it would be the first I have heard about it since I was 14. I am 53, and an M.D. This has made me angry. I think no one can pay her fee as she is useless, and I will tell her so when I talk to her. I am more worried about him. I will call my lawyer and have that trash removed from the lawn.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight