View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
268 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2024 at 01:53 PM

I forgot to take the Lyrica out of my pillbox and accidentally took it this morning, but I'm not having racing thoughts today. Now I'm not sure if I should keep taking the Lyrica or not. Maybe yesterday was just a fluke. I see the pdoc on Monday. I'll mention it to him if it happens again. Otherwise I'm doing okay moodwise. It's weird to feel so stable after that long period of depression I had through much of winter and spring. I didn't even realize how bad it was until near the end of it, but that was the worst depression I've ever had. Ugh.

@raspberrytorte
It is natural your body might crash after going so long on so little sleep. How is your mood doing? Are you having other signs of depression or are you just tired?

@HALLIEBETH87
When do you see the pdoc again? If your next appointment is still awhile away, can you call and leave a message to talk to your pdoc over the phone? Seeing stuff and feeling bug crawling sensations can't be fun.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte