View Single Post
LostSavant
Grand Magnate

Member Since Apr 2010
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 15, 2024 at 04:56 PM

I need some advice. I'm a 60 year old woman, and I own my house. I have 2 roommates. Another woman who is 60 and legally blind. And a 70 year old disabled male veteran. Within the past year, the vet has been displaying signs of cognitive decline and ISB (inappropriate sexual behavior). The ISB is starting to become a problem for us women. He is making us feel uncomfortable. The vet has been living with us for 11 years. We have no legal rights. He has a wife in another state that left him 12 years ago, after 26 years of marriage, with no real contact. None of us have any family here in Florida. He refuses to tell his doctors at the VA out of fear of loosing his independence. And if we bring up the subject he gets angry at us. At this point in time, he has not physically harmed us, but we do fear that this could change in the future. What recourse do we have? What avenues are possibly available to us? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. Peace.

http://solitarysage.psychcentral.net...ing/#comment-2
LostSavant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl