View Single Post
Ninetiesgrl13

Member Since Jun 2024
25 hugs
given
Default Jun 15, 2024 at 06:59 PM

@Yaowen thank you for the heartfelt words. I will look into that book. I don’t exactly feel alone, he’s desperate for my affection. But I have to find my inner peace now from the trauma and resentment he caused, so I can’t reciprocate his affection. In a way I want to feel alone actually and get a sense of myself as a person. I’m sorry that you’re going through a rough time right now. I’m always around if you want to talk.

@eskielover That sounds like no way to live. I was married before for 14 yrs and even though we shared a bed, I still didn’t feel like I was in a marriage. I convinced myself that I didn’t deserve better, or to be happy. I left that and found happiness with someone else…until the drinking became unmanageable.😕I already feel more peace in the last 3 days with this detachment so we’ll see what happens.

@Nammu I have a stable job and insurance. His insurance is just better, and he makes more $. Not an excuse, just a fact. I’m working now on being more emotionally independent at least.

~Robert Frost~
Ninetiesgrl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover