View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
50 hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2024 at 02:21 AM

Yesterday was a good day. Got my changes in in the morning. Then, after a short break, off I went to officially start my day: had a coffee with a croissant, continued reading my CS paper, and started to work. Tested a few things, app still works. Prepared the new sprint, small break and off to lunch. Had lunch and a decaf oat latte, and went back working. Had a few small wins (low hanging, low priority, fruits), setup e-mail backup, and calculated some average user usage for the app. Tried to work on a bigger priority issue but, in the end, ran out of time: dinner time arrived. Had dinner, as usual: Chana Masala, medium spicy with some green chilli. Went to buy chocolate at the little, cosy, drinks store next door: they were out of chocolate. Oh, well. Too bad, I love their chocolate. No biggie: today, after having showered, shaved my beard and head (for the first time, without a back mirror, just using my phone to check the result), and taking this break, I'll have lunch and head for city center where I'll buy a pillow and a mirror.

Good things happen. Friday is less painful now.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote