View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,529 hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ugh!!! I went to bed at 10:30pm and woke up at 12:30am and can't sleep. I've never felt more awake!! My narrator is done with my book. Just have to listen to the entire thing, make sure there are no changes I want made, and approve it and yay! I have an audiobook! I could probably listen to that right now. It's five hours long. Husband is driving me crazy at the moment. I mean, does he REALLY need to be so appealing and half naked 🤔. I fantasize about him seducing me in the middle of the night.

I'm worried about Husband. He told me the other night that if something happened to me (like if I died or something I guess) he wouldn't be with anyone else and would be fine with never having sex again.

I was like, "NEVER AGAIN?!"

And he was like, "Yes. Never again."

Not to mention I wouldn't want him to be alone!

But.... NEVER AGAIN?! Seven days is AGONY for me.

And then he was talking about selling all his music gear, etc., and some other concerning stuff. 😟 I think he's depressed or something. I don't know what to do to make him feel better! He doesn't want to have sex (in fact, he doesn't even like me saying he looks good). He doesn't want to play live music anymore. He's stressed out. I've mentioned having a romantic getaway, just the two of us, but he didn't seem too keen on the idea.

I realize I've been hypersexual lately and acting out of character and am probably being slightly neurotic here, but I just worry about him is all. I know I need to tone it down a bit since I'm probably freaking him out, but I can't help myself. There's something seriously wrong with me!!!!! My therapist actually admitted I was in an "up swing" (she didn't say hypo, just up swing).

I'll talk to him on Thursday night (daughter will be consistently with us Monday through Wednesday and I doubt he'll want to have this kind of discussion tonight, after working 40 hours in three days).

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blue_Bird, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots