View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2024 at 08:34 AM

I have my volunteer shift with the rescue kitties. Have one tomorrow as well. Looking forward to it

My library is doing an adult summer reading challenge. They have a website/app where you can track your books read between now and August 15th and at the end they do a drawing and 9 random participants each get a $50 gift card to various local businesses and restaurants. So I signed up for that. I’ve been trying to get myself to read more lately anyway so this will be fun. Also my library has an adult coloring night this coming Tuesday I’m gonna go to. Trying to get myself out of the house more. I find coloring really relaxing. I did a lot of it all the times I was inpatient over the years now it’s one of my favorite coping skills.

I’m hoping to hear back from some jobs next week since I put in a bunch of applications this week. I just need a job I’ll take anything at this point.

I’ve been doing well on the increased abilify. My mood is a lot more stable, I’m less paranoid, and I’m actually sleeping. I slept really good last night. The best sleep I’ve gotten in weeks.

These are my meds now:

30mg abilify
1500mg trileptal
100mg Thorazine

I’ve been setting aside 45 minutes a day to study music theory. And making sure I keep up with practicing violin and ukulele. And meditation for at least 30 minutes a day. And keeping up with exercising. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill yesterday. Today is my exercise rest day. Since my boyfriend has the day off we’re gonna spend some time together after I get home from my volunteer shift.
Anyway yeah feeling pretty good, hoping this stability continues

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte