View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
99 hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2024 at 09:28 AM

The operative word for me today is orthostatic hypotension. When one stands, blood pressure suddenly drops. If it is dramatic enough, it can cause one to be dizzy, pass out, or stumble and trip over something. As my health gets worse, I

am also taking a class of Drug called a Beta Blocker, which is primarily for blood pressure. I have to take it because of a condition called A Fib, where your heart rhythm wants to skip around a little bit. This drug corrects that for me, but I
don't have the condition of high blood pressure. Unless I have to deal with a

member of Mum's family, with these two combined, I tend to have a great many crashes. If there is an object in my home odds are, I can crash through it and demolish it. I had to go to the restroom when I woke up first thing. I was dizzy, and my feet got tangled up. So, unlike Mr. Newton and other physicists, I

have discovered gravity in quite a different fashion. It doesn't require formulas or much math; just stand up, and there it is. I told my Cardiologist, but he didn't understand the gravity of the situation. I seem to be rather resilient and haven't injured myself yet.