View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
54 hugs
given
Default Jun 17, 2024 at 04:56 AM

I am signaled to go to the desk where I should be taken over by the public servant. I go to the desk, I say good day and what do I get back: "what for?" (as in what did I come for [for which documents]). Not even a good day back: "good day! what can I help you with?". Nope. I said I came for national document id. I'm told they don't process these type of requests. Only if I wish them to release a procurement. I nod (not that I want one, I just listen to him [DO NOT make the mistake of pointing out that they're in the stone age]). And, of course, he tells me that "I should make an appointment next time". Of course, if he would've been professional (something which is alien to these people) he would've known it's impossible to make one because the website doesn't offer an option.

What's worse is that this type of incompetent people emigrate to countries like my adoptive country and get hired in public jobs. I called law free aid organization, explained my situation and the lady (not from my home country) told me she spoke with her colleague (from my home country) and advised me to go to the embassy because they release national id cards there. Of course, it's not true as I found out, wasting my morning (I kind of already knew, I even deleted the event from my calendar to go to the embassy, but said "what the heck? Let's give it a try - what if I'm wrong"). And, of course, as a C-PTSD victim, plagued with self doubt, I once again fell victim to abusers. Isn't life great?

Anyways, rant over. Now I've two options: 1) if my app will be successful and I sell it, fly to home country (while mother is alive) and spend a few months there to sort the documents out, otherwise, 2) if no money: when the extremists will come to power (and trust me, they will), apply for political asylum in the adoptive country (fingers crossed at that point in time).

Last edited by cptsdvictim; Jun 17, 2024 at 05:27 AM..
cptsdvictim is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote