View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
99 hugs
given
Default Jun 18, 2024 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyBoots View Post
I couldn't find any recent info on water break laws in NH. Just says water needs to be accessible, but it doesn't say anything about a "water break." I worked outside in 2020 and a few days it was 100+dF, and of course at the time we had to wear masks even though we were fkkking outside, and they had the park EMS in their carts with watered down Gatorade, but I don't remember any breaks.

Some places I've encountered along my travels for cooling areas are, as pointed out before, libraries, malls, soup kitchens, rec centers, senior centers, fire departments,

One of the neighbors just got a fancy new AC with 10,000btu had mercy on us and gave us their old one. Thank Satan's contender.
Speaking of which, my house is huge, and my friend was here yesterday. We were viewing the Dune Part 2 movie. It was hotter than a firecracker in here. I asked him if he thought as, and he agreed. I began investigating. He helped me down into the full-sized basement. One of the unit's ductwork had a dip that

pulled the insulation away from the return cold/hot air line. That thing was clogged up with enough water to hydrate a great many people. We got several buckets, and he took it loose, and we drained it out. He is bringing the stuff at Noon, and we will replace it with hard pipe. As you say, 'Thanks Satan's Contender' I

somehow was given a brain and am handy with stuff. That could have burned the compressor out of the unit, plus it feels much better in here.

Hugs from:
unaluna