View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
315 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2024 at 09:13 AM

I don't know what's up with me lately. I've been having bad dreams. The night before last I dreamed I was being shot at with an assault rifle and a man lying down beside me had been shot in the head. Last night, I had a dream that both my sisters had died. Ugh. I haven't been having any paranoid dark thoughts during the day; I really don't know what is going on with my dreams. I hope I won't have any bad dreams tonight.

Otherwise, I'm stable moodwise. I saw the neurologist the other day, and he told me my iron stores were still low and that is probably why I've had so much cramping in my feet lately with the peripheral neuropathy. So I've ordered more iron pills. I had been taking iron, but it makes me constipated, and I didn't reorder when my bottle ran out. If I can't get my iron stores up and if the cramping won't go anyway, the neuro. doc said I'd need to see a hematologist for another iron infusion. God, I hope not. I've had 2 iron infusions in the past, and they are a giant pain.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots