Thread: Roll Call 203
View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
3 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2024 at 10:54 AM

Well my son will be coming for a visit on Friday. I'm worried with how much he's eating, he took the bus. But tomorrow I will go pick him up and I get so anxious driving to places I have just drove a couple of times.

He's doing so good and part of that is the seroquel. I haven't seen him this happy in years. It was a blessing that he was in the hospital and we found all these different places. Bc I kept looking online and couldn't find anything! But one thing I think might help with his excessive appetite, is increasing his wellbutrin and lowering his zoloft.

But we had such a good couple of hours. We reminisced about my mom, his grandma. She was such a great mother. We listened to music we comprised on. My son likes death metal and I just can't, lol. He won't listen to Taylor swift, lol. So we listen to music like Linkin park, Metallica, Korn, staind etc.

I got him panda express and he just eats so fast! I'm trying to lose weight so I didn't get any. But I'm running out of money. I do get my food stamps today and I'm getting him things like boneless, skinless chicken, sweet potatoes, a 12 pack of generic coke zero. I can't afford the name brand for things like that. Oh I'm also getting him Mike's killer bread. Idk if you guys know about that bread buts so good but really expensive. But he's working out again at the y and is trying to eat healthy but it's just excessive. But I'm getting him some good, nutritious food. I'm really looking forward to the visit! I love to see him happy! I love him so much! ❤️
Manarinorange is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Sometimes psychotic