View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 21, 2024 at 08:27 AM

Happy things

-I get to spent time with my boyfriend today because he has the day off work ❤️ I believe he has a three day weekend actually which is super nice. Since he works 2nd shift (3:30pm to 2am) we don’t get to spend much time together on days he’s working. But he will be able to get on a normal shift in October once he’s been in the union there for 6 months.

-I slept good last night. Which is nice because I have a feeling I won’t be sleeping much tonight, cause I don’t want to miss my job orientation which is tomorrow at 7am. So I have to be up at least by 5am in order to get ready and get the bus there on time. I’m probably gonna go to sleep by 8 and set my alarm for 4am just to be safe. I might not get any sleep though due to excitement regardless lol

-I’m excited that my job orientation is tomorrow because as soon as I go I get my schedule. Which means I can actually plan my days since I will know what I’m doing and see when I’m working. They do schedules 3 weeks in advance here which is nice. Right now I have no idea what my next couple weeks look like because my availability is open to close Tuesday through Sunday. Mondays I’m available from 1pm to closing. Because I have my volunteer job Monday mornings. Once I have my schedule I can start putting stuff in my calendar/planning and schedule time for other stuff I want and need to do. Like practicing violin, exercising, art, appointments, cleaning etc. I like time blocking my days

-I feel a lot more positive mentally right now
There’s a carnival next Friday I was invited to. Idk if I’m going it depends on if I’m working but if I do that will be a lot of fun! If not I can always find some other events around here this summer to go to.

-One of my goals is to socialize more and get out more so I’m trying to make an effort to get out of my shell some.

-My sister randomly showing up to my apartment last night and offering to help me with a problem I’ve been dealing with really made me feel good and it made my week really, I feel like things are starting to look up a bit.

-I feel like the next month is just gonna be a little stressful but after that everything should be straightened out and I’ll be over this bump in the road.

-I’m gonna try to do some art today. Or at the very least coloring. Maybe both. I need to do something creative today.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, Sometimes psychotic