Member Since Apr 2015
10.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 21, 2024 at 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
@BeyondtheRainbow
How is your cat doing? I'm sorry she was so sick. That would be scary. I have 3 cats myself, and it's hard when one of them isn't feeling well.

She's doing better, thanks. It was very scary (especially because it had similarities with how her brother died). Today she's been lethargic and not really coming out from under my bed. The vet said that sounded like pain so she got pain meds. Amazing little pills that can go in food and work for 24 hours. I never thought I'd get a pill in a cat but I just stuck this in some wet food (which she'd never had before) and she gulped it down. When this is over I have a feeling she'll be getting canned food treats from time to time.

After the pain meds kicked in she seems a little better. She's been out from under the bed several times and has eaten well. She's interacted with me a little so I think we're heading in the right direction.

Poor little girl though.

Hugs from:
bizi, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots