View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,588 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2024 at 07:53 AM

Feeling really good this morning! Got five hours of sleep, which is good for me. Had a chill day yesterday, just listening to my audiobook so I can approve it for final production. So excited 😊. Chose the perfect narrator for Ava. Just have a couple minor edits I want her to do so far, so all is good.

I was getting all hot and bothered yesterday, you know, thinking about Husband, and then I saw our neighbor who likes to walk around in his boxers and under boob shirts. He is NASTY. Old, flabby, lots of facial hair, only one tooth, has kind of a lurching walk, drinks a lot of beer, looks like a gnome... Dried me right up. I guess the answer to my hypersexual problem is to think about HIM. Lol. Actually, I'm laying in bed right now, next to sleeping half naked husband and have a mini clitoral erection. Does he REALLY have to be so... APPEALING?! Ugh! I can't stand it!!! 😒 Sorry for the rated R tmi guys.

I was gonna say my hypersexuality has decreased... but it really hasn't. All I can think about are certain male parts and putting them in my mouth!

Again. Sorry!

Had the strangest dreams last night. Definitely inserting in novel worthy!

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots