Thread: Roll Call 203
View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2024 at 05:27 PM

Went to work. Did 5 hours straight of module/video trainings, will be finishing that up on Tuesday and onto the sales floor am almost done. I got my employee discount card (10% off), my ID badge, and will get my vest and schedule on Tuesday after I finish up to computer training. It’s the most in depth computer training I’ve ever had at any of my jobs but then again this is a different position than cashiering was. And you have to learn about 4 different types of dangerous chemicals and spills that can happen here and how to deal with those and how to like deal with blocking off aisles for power equipment. And how to lift things without hurting yourself. And all their technology fulfillment uses for picking and staging orders. So it’s a quite a bit more training than cashiering ever was at my jobs. Of course it includes all the basic stuff too like fire safety, sexual harassment, customer service stuff, theft, active shooter training, etc. a little overwhelming the amount of information l, my brain felt like it was melting by the 3rd hour mark of staring at a computer screen lol. But I know it will be a lot simpler with hands on experience it’s just this computer training for jobs is always a pain in the *** to deal with.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, Sometimes psychotic