Poohbah

Member Since May 2018
84 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 22, 2024 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHewson View Post
I thought I'd start here instead or the new user thread.

I was diagnosed with BP1 in 2002. I've only had one manic episode and have been taking lamicatal and then combined with lithium. I also take Abilify (2mg baby dose). The Abilify was to level out some chronic anxiety,

My main deal is I was diagnosed with ADD years ago which made sense with emotional regulation that bites me in the *** sometimes. I

t's really hard second guessing my mental wellness while sometimes masking at work and for sure at home. Sometimes it feels like I am waking through 3 feet of water (I stole that from a video I saw).
Welcome @PHewson!

I can relate to the anxiety, but I experience it differently than you do - it's more like a feeling that something awful is going to happen soon. I also had just one manic episode, brought on by meds, so now I'm unspecified bipolar, but my main problem is depression and anxiety. I've been in a depressed episode since 2017 when I had to suddenly stop Lamictal.

My avatar picture is a photo of the Whirlpool Galaxy I took in April 2023. I dedicated this photo to my sister who passed away in July 2016.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte