MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,324 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2024 at 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquarePegGuy View Post
Yes, the healthcare available for the population should be equal to or better than what the elected officials get.
Can I just say I took 84 days of a hep C treatment medication that didn't work and now when I look at how much I owe the pharmacy I got it from it's >$50,000? I'm pretty sure they pushed an ineffective treatment thinking I'd do double treatment and all sorts of testing to see the extent of fibrosis, and they'd get mad profit.

But seriously, about 20% of the US is in medical debt. And when they get aggressive for not getting the money back? Court. Because I guess if you can't afford to pay your medical bills, the logical solution is to sue the person... fcck man, instead of spending all your time and money going after me, just pay for my education to get in the healthcare industry and I'll give all money outside bare bottom living expenses back to ya. And I'll fccking come up with a treatment to get burn victim's to regrow their own skin from the afflicted area without any scarring or pigmentation changes. I'll fccking create a drug that make processed sugars and simple carbs taste disgusting so people want to eat healthier. I'll find a method that turns involuntary physiological responses into voluntary (within a nondeadly range). Manic and hypersexual? Follow these steps to not fcck your husband's sister and brother at the same time.

Another law that should exist is that all young puppies should be screened to see if they'd be fit for being a service dog before being adopted. And all people looking to be pet owners should be tested to see if they can handle the pet and its temperament for the duration of the life expectancy of the pet.

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote