View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,741 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2024 at 10:39 PM

@Mountaindewed Yes, you can pull a muscle vomiting. That's a sign you need to call your GI and push a bit for answers.

Have you ever had a colonoscopy? It's really worse than it sounds. Depending on your doctor either you drink a lot of gatorade mixed with miralax (I'd beg for that way) or drink a gallon of a solution over everal hours or sometimes it's something different but similar. You go in the next morning and they put in an IV, give you enough sedation you don't remember the procedure and the next thing you know you are in recovery. I think it only takes a few minutes for them to do the procedure. It's not like full anesthesia which is much harder to handle. They told me to go get pancakes. McDonalds had been serving all day breakfast and when we went there and they no longer had pancakes I was SOOOO disappointed. I'm not sure I've gotten my pancakes yet and my colonoscopy was 5 years ago.

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, Mountaindewed