View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
99 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2024 at 09:36 AM

It isn't a pause; it is an interval in supercolliders and particle accelerators; this is how the sequence is timed from the moment of the collision. 1s [Moment 1], 2s [Moment 2], 3s {Moment 3], I have written software software to track this so I would know.. You are trying to apply common sense to something much more driven by mathematics and quantum physics. This is why it is one of the majors that has changed in the collegiate world. I worked with many physicists at Oak Ridge National Lab, where we have a particle accelerator. Using your logic, you could never have a sequence like 1s, 2s, 3s, etc. Because it would all be a gigantic blurb together. Time is a continuum that operates sequentially ever moving forward. If you don't believe me, then check out some

of Einstein's work. This is why so many falter at Quantum Mechanics and Physics. When you drill down into that, time and reality are not as we perceive them to be. These are not my assertions or misunderstandings of a book. PhD-level physicists will tell you. I spent many lunch breaks at our particle accelerator and talked with them for years to gain this understanding. Common sense is useless in the Quantum Realm. Learning takes a lot of effort, but when you see how it works, you understand. The reference between the Tick and the Tock is just an analogy. A

hierarchical system subdivides almost all things. If what I am saying is incorrect, why, when one observes something around 0.75c or higher from a fixed point, is the passage of time different between them and the object? But it can't be. It's a continuum. It has rules, some quite complex so thank the 16PennyNai. Because yes, it not only can be, but it is.