View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2024 at 12:29 PM

I'm feeling depressed because it's hot outside yesterday and today. It was pretty nice and cool all along and then the temps just turned way up. I tend to be depressed on hot days.

Yesterday, while cleaning, I got a voicemail from my sister saying that my cousin's husband had to go to hospital. I didn't get any details specifically. He was alright for me but I wasn't close to him and my cousin. He must be about 90 or so.

I called my sister this morning and she said it wasn't a good time to talk. She always says that when I call and that's why I don't call her. She talked to me briefly saying that my cousin's husband has congested heart failure. He took a turn for the worst this morning.

The weird part about talking to my sister is that she told me she has to go out with her daughter and a friend (it's either my nieces' friend or my sister's, I'm not sure). It was all so fast. It seems like my niece (who is around age 27) hasn't grown up and launched. My sister doesn't seem to be concerned about it. I'm feeling like I don't care if I never speak to my family again.

Sorry this is a bit long.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, nonightowl, T4bbyCat