View Single Post
xRavenx
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,141 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2024 at 04:34 PM

I planned a girls night out since I will be going on vacation soon and wanted to do something before my trip. It involved my best friend, a good friend from childhood, and myself.

My best friend got sick. She did not drink a ton, but we are suspecting alcohol intolerance or allergy since she has been having really bad reactions. She experienced a lot of stomach pain, then it started to pass, but then her stomach was hurting a lot and asked if we can leave. I tried my best to be attentive, and I was nervous about her driving home. She said she was ok to drive and left, but was crying and sounded like she was in pain.

We sent a group text, and I sent her an individual text asking if she was home and safe. She sent a one word text in the group text saying "hospital" the night of. I tried following up with her again and just sent a supportive message, but have not heard anything since.

I reached out to my other friend, and she said although she did not hear anything directly, she's "alive on Instagram." I am glad she is ok. I'm just a little confused about her lack of response. I hope she does not think I did anything wrong or should have done more at the time.

I guess I don't know what to do next.... reach out in a few days? (It happened a couple of days ago). Or just not say anything and wait until she reaches out? I feel a bit guilty for feeling a bit hurt as well

Last edited by xRavenx; Jun 23, 2024 at 05:02 PM..
xRavenx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote