View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
7,746 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2024 at 11:07 PM

Whew! FINALLY got my period, eight days late. I was really starting to freak out there! Much as I love Husband and he's my whole world right now and all I can concentrate on is HIM I don't want to have anymore of his babies. Lol. That would not be good. Not at my age. I couldn't imagine going through all that AGAIN. Omg I would DIE. It would be TERRIBLE. For me having a baby was a journey best taken once, not multiple times. I'm very happy my baby is now twelve going on thirteen in October. 💕 I know that soon she'll want to start separating from us and spending more and more time hanging out with her friends and doing her own thing, so I'm going to just enjoy her at this age for now. Mostly self sufficient. Still likes hanging out with mom and dad, but also spends time with her friends.

I don't know. I'm getting all emotional and shyt. I don't know how she grew up so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were watching care bears after pre-k and eating vegan mac & cheese for lunch! Today a memory from twelve years ago came up on my Facebook feed of Husband holding Daughter when she was a baby. He looks REALLY young in the picture. Obviously she looks young! So cute.

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots