View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2024 at 12:28 PM

This day is not halfway over yet but already there's weirdness. I went out early this morning to have a smog check and then the place couldn't take me because the computer wasn't working. And then I went to another smog place and was told the person doing it passed away recently. It seemed like the last time I went to that second place a couple of years ago, they told me the exact same thing.

Last night I was watching a movie on my laptop (that's what I always do) and just near the end the laptop just shut down by itself suddenly and unexpectedly. I had to start it up again, and thank goodness, it worked. The laptop must have overheated.

I'm feeling depressed because of the hot weather (what that makes me feel depressed) and the weirdness that's been going on. There doesn't seem to be good things going on for me lately. I'm feeling like I'm in The Twilight Zone.

To Nonightowl ---> sorry to hear about that stabbing incident nearby. Something like that would give me creeps. And yes, the slightest bit of change that I didn't want can send me in a whirl. I get anxious at those apartment inspections, too, even though they turn out OK.
will19 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, JaneOnceMore, nonightowl, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
nonightowl