xRavenx
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,141 hugs
given
Default Jun 24, 2024 at 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embracingtruth View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it if her Instagram page shows her active and otherwise free of issue. I'm not a fan of people who feel inclined to manipulate others by making them worry unnecessarily by purposely giving broken pieces of information to see how they will react. She KNOWS she left you an ominous message when she only typed "hospital". If she has since moved on and is laughing it up on Instagram then she should explain herself. I don't believe in playing 20 questions to someone who should have the common sense and decency to explain themselves instead of putting a friend they supposedly care about through the ringer "guessing" what happen to them. That's selfish and immature.. If they're looking for attention, that's the wrong way to do it.
I am feeling hurt and do agree with the points that you have raised. I guess I just don't understand because if that happened to me, I wouldn't leave my friends worried after something like that happened. Even if I needed space, I would send a simple text back letting them know that I am ok and acknowledging their concern for me.
xRavenx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Embracingtruth