Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,441 hugs
given
Default Jun 24, 2024 at 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRavenx View Post
I don't understand why she would feel I don't really care, because if anything, I am wondering if she feels I am being too much or overbearing since I have sent her several heartfelt messages through both group text and individual text and have called her out of concern yesterday. I just sent another text just reaching out showing concern and reminding her that I have not heard from her and would just like to know if she is ok. The ball is in her court now.
I don't see what else you can do. It really is up to her now. What she's doing is not very nice. She has her reasons, but I have no idea what they are.

I'm not saying she has any good reasons. I'm not saying you deserve being ignored like this. But this has gone on too long for this to be a case of she forgot or was too busy. My guess is that she's ticked off about something. Or she is extremely rude. Or she likes head games. I never met her, so I have no insight into her personality.

Trying to guess her motive is probably a waste of effort. Maybe you'll never know for sure. That's pretty much up to her.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
xRavenx

Thanks for this!
xRavenx