View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
Default Jun 25, 2024 at 09:12 AM

That’s really strange. Severe stomach pain to a point of crying makes me think of appendicitis. But she could just say after she took care of it. Is she typically attention seeker? Likes to feel important?

My dad likes to do this kind of stuff playing these games (no it’s not age in case someone says it’s because he’s old, he’s been always this way).

He’d not answer the phone repeatedly and when we freak out then he’d send cryptic text “doctor” or “hospital”. We get frantic and he’d not respond after. We don’t know where to go which hospital or doctor. So hours later we drive to his house and he’s just planting flowers outside. “Oh I just had a regular doctor appt” or something.

One time he sent mass text to family text chain with the picture of his forehead covered in blood. No explanation. No replies. We freaked out. Drove there. Turned out it was a small scratch or mosquito bite on his forehead. Nothing requiring any treatment. Fun times.

He often does these things when there’s something important happening to other family members, so he needs to upstage right away
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rose76, unaluna, xRavenx

Thanks for this!
xRavenx