View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
10.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 25, 2024 at 10:48 PM

I'm totally complaining here so please don't read if you aren't up for some negativity.

I got stung by a hornet Friday. My doctor gave me antibiotics to start if it wasn't better today. Good call; I'm pretty sure I have cellulitis. It looks awful and is about the size of the palm of my hand plus a bit. I just generally don't feel good, which makes sense if I have an infection. The hydoxyzine helps but makes me sleepy and I think cranky. I don't fall asleep on the hydroxyzine, I just feel very tired. I have no idea how long it will take to feel better. I want to go see my pdoc in person (vs virtual) Monday but I am too afraid to change the appointment in case I still am feeling crappy as it's 2.5 hour drive each way. I need to decide by tomorrow.

My therapist told me today he's having a hip replaced and will be out for an undetermined time in the fall. He said we may be able to do virtual appointments or I can see another therapist, he hasn't figured this all out but regardless things will be off for a chunk of time. Frankly I'm scared.

And I'm tired so I'll stop complaining, apologize again and get off here. Thanks for listening.

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte, unaluna