View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Jun 27, 2024 at 01:46 PM

Dear T,

As my friend pointed out, maybe it would be easier if I felt I could be angry at you for all these last-minute changes. Or at least blame you. Of course, I don't know the whole story. Did you cut corners somewhere? Neglect to research whether a permit was needed? Not do due diligence in choosing your contractor? Or leave enough overlap/contingency time in case something went wrong or got behind schedule? Or did you do your absolute best, and things just went to s***, as they do sometimes?

You just seemed so stressed today--it was difficult to feel angry with you. I wanted to reassure you, to tell you, "It will be OK." But that's not my place. I just tried to be understanding instead, even when you had to interrupt the session not once, but twice. It was just weird having you go from your image to just your name, plus cutting off audio. I suppose it was better than your saying you had to end the session. And you gave me the time at the end. It was still difficult (maybe would have felt different in person, though maybe you'd have left the room).

So, I'll think about all this more and maybe we can discuss Monday. In your old office. Maybe it depends on what the updates are at that point.

Love you,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LostOnTheTrail, ScarletPimpernel