Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Jun 27, 2024 at 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by East17 View Post
Goodness you wouldn't like my T then.... [emoji1787]

I often have interrupted sessions; the most I ever had in one session was five, and they were all different things (she did apologise and make up the time at the end).

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
Ugh, I'd really struggle with that. It seems she should do her best to keep the disruptions out of the time you're paying for.

One positive thing about my ex-T is that she kept her phone in her purse turned off during session.

Ex-MC always had his phone on (and not on silent, so I'd hear very clearly when he got texts, rather than just a buzz) and would sometimes say "I just have to check the number." The worst was a couple times when he said "I have a couple potential emergencies brewing, so I have to check." He worked with high-risk teens (plus, at the time, his wife being sick). Those times were difficult because it felt like any moment, he might get a text and have to end the session. Once, he did take a call from a client, thinking it was an emergency (he stepped out of the room), then came back a minute later saying it was not an emergency.