View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,357 hugs
given
Default Jun 27, 2024 at 10:41 PM

Today was pretty good. I got more done today than I have in awhile. I'll be seeing my mom the next few days, which can trigger symptoms, so I'm trying to manage the anxiety connected to this. I just filled my risperidone today though so I've got what I need to try to manage if symptoms pop up (it's hard for me to tell if I have symptoms today or am just in such a better mood today that it feels weird).

Filling meds is weird. My lamotrigine automatically refills every month, without me having to do anything. It sounds like me pdoc doesn't have to do anything either so I don't know what's up with that. But, with my risperidone increase, the pharmacist had to talk to me about the increased dose and then asked if I was still on Wellbutrin before giving me the risperidone. Maybe, because it says take 1.5 of a 2 mg tablet daily? It's not a big deal to have to confirm the change-it's good they double check what they have is correct-it's just interesting to me that one refills all by itself while another gets looked into. I suppose one being a mood stabilizer and one being an antipsychotic might have something to do with it.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte