View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,716 hugs
given
Default Jun 27, 2024 at 10:44 PM

My therapist told me Tuesday that he is having his hip replaced and will be out for an undetermined time. Today I got text messages cancelling 2 appointments. Unfortunately I'm on vacation the week before his first time off so it's inevitably going to be a while without seeing him. I'm really scared of that. I didn't do well missing a week. I know I can see another therapist and he said we may be able to zoom after he's had some time to start to heal but it's going to be some time without him. And that scares me. I'll also miss my pdoc appointment during that time because I'll be on vacation so I'm really going to have to be tough and get through this. I just wish they hadn't sent the texts about him being out today...it's made me more anxious. But I know not all of his clients could possibly know already so they neede to let people know. I get it, it's just stressful. I've been seeing him 18 years and so not seeing him for potentially weeks is a big change.

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte