View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
50 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2024 at 09:10 AM

Hi. I'm listening to "Into the unknown" Frozen song in the cafe. It always resonates with me. I love this song.

Today I got the changes merged in. Noticed a few problems for which I opened a bug and other issues. They are in! Thousands of changes. I'm sooooo tired. Couldn't continue work so I took off early. 1 and a ½ hours earlier. Rescheduled the meeting with my friend to next Friday.

Tomorrow and the next week will be a easy going one. Nothing major, will just work on the issues I've opened in the past. Maybe I'll fix some bugs. Hopefully.

Tomorrow the day comes: Chana Masala. And before that, coffee with oat milk and a croissant in the morning, tofu wrap and a decaf oat latte for lunch.
Made also some progress on reading T.W. It's always so heavy. Right now I'll listen to Sociopath until dinner time. Just need to finish watching the debate between Trump and Biden. Got a few minutes left.

After all this 1 week of holiday will come. Pray for good weather, though I don't make expectations and will dress for rainy season with a hint of warmth.
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote