View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,288 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2024 at 11:28 AM

Debate was a articulate lies vs inarticulate statements. At this point US politics is a joke to me. I'll vote, yeah, but I'm going to fully accept either outcome. Doesn't mean I'm not going to get a kick out of pointing out the stupidity of extremists on either side though (I am kind of afraid of the cult member proud boys/6MWE pricks though). I kinda want to profit off the extremism and start an Etsy business making offensive political coloring books though. I won't because I wouldn't know where I'd choose to buy a nice house in the woods on a big plot of land though

In other news, went to the park today and will bring back the one foot avatar just with trail runners and PJ pants. Eventually. Not motivated enough to do the downloading crap right now.

I feel like I'm the reason people are scared of us. I mean, bipolar doesn't make me violent or scary or anything. It's not even PTSD or BPD. Anytime I'm violent is more my dad (aka people like THEM) raised me in a way that reinforced violent behavior and extreme attempts to get needs fulfilled, and I am still trying to unlearn that. Once people see you have a label though, everything you do is attributed to that.

I like repeating them just to see if it really is likely cause and effect.
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow