Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
372 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2024 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
I didn't watch the debate because I didn't feel like watching that shyt show, but I heard some of it because Husband was watching it on his phone. I heard Trump mention something about letting in dangerous people from mental institutions and how they were getting Medicare...

He DID NOT seriously go there, did he?! I hope I heard wrong, but according to Husband I didn't. Now I'm FREAKING THE FUKK OUT. Because of course my anxious mind is going hay wire. I'm on, "Fukk. He's going to get reelected. He's going to perpetuate the stigma already applied to the mentally ill. I'm ON SSDI and Medicare. He's going to put some law in place where mental illness isn't something covered by SSI and SSDI and I'll lose it and be FUKKED..."

And so on.

I'm going to start crying.

WHY are people so SCARED of us?! We're not scary! I SAVE spiders for PETE'S SAKE!!! I wouldn't hurt anyone, and I know none of you on here would either. When I get psychotic I want to SAVE the world and HELP people, not HURT people!!!! The only person I've ever wanted to hurt is myself. Husband isn't afraid of me. Daughter isn't afraid of me. She innocently told her friends about my illness and now her fukking friends are scared of me and she doesn't understand why. Sure some mentally ill people are violent, but so are the sane. It's not EVERYONE.

Ugh. I'm just so upset.

😭 😭 😭 😭
I didn't watch the debate either. The thought of another Trump presidency panics me too.

I don't get violent either when psychotic, I just think I have all the solutions to save the world and all the people in it. I spout crazy stuff, but I don't want to hurt anybody and the only danger I am is to myself.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte