View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Jun 29, 2024 at 07:59 AM

Dear T,

Miss you. Monday seems far away, especially as I'm on solo duty with D until sometime tomorrow afternoon (or evening, if H hits bad traffic).

Wondering whether you have any updates about the move. I know I could email to ask, but, I mean, you could have an update today that could change by Monday, the way things are seeming. Though I also have this fear that you'll need to cancel Monday at the last minute, like if you need to handle something with the new office at that time (though maybe that's why you asked me to switch my time to a bit later?) I think the calls you had to take/make Thursday during session put that in my head. Will there be more disruption? I guess you can't predict that.

It was just easier when there was a set schedule for the move, a plan, including how I'd be doing sessions. I was going to be meeting you virtually (probably) from the new office Monday, then hopefully go in person later in the week, depending on paint odor. And now, who knows? I'll likely be in your old office Monday. Will we meet there again after that? How long until the new office? Have they even painted yet? I had figured maybe I would have been on the path to getting used to your new office by mid-July. Now, who knows?

Again, I'm sure this is all a zillion times more stressful for you. And you probably wish you had the answers to those questions (maybe you do, or at least better answers?) It's just difficult, all the unknowns. I also trust that I can get through it. But am hoping that "it" can be done with sooner than later...

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ScarletPimpernel