View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,649 hugs
given
Default Jun 29, 2024 at 10:28 AM

I am in a near panic state and am experiencing acute and destabilizing anxieties that are being triggered in every area of my life including work/career, my home, my social life, and my love life. I am so triggered by the sudden increase in stress levels occurring in each of those areas of my life, that I do not feel emotionally safe anywhere. I do not feel safe at work, in my home, going out socially, or if I ever dared to venture into dating again. the dating world.

I just went on a new anti anxiety medication yesterday, to be taken daily. But right now I am concerned about whether I can even work next week. Unfortunately, I have so much on my plate, that taking time off from work is just not feasible.

I don't know how to cope with this state I am in or effectively manage my symptoms.

Anyone have some immediately applicable, fast acting coping strategies for sqeulching trauma responses and emotional triggers?

I think it is PTSD that is happening here for me.. like past traumas that have occurred in each of those areas of my life at various times, and now I am suddenly being retraumatized constantly by all of them happening at once.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, FloatThruThis, mote.of.soul, Yaowen