View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,588 hugs
given
Default Jun 30, 2024 at 11:17 PM

@LadyShadow

I hate being a woman sometimes too!!! Men have it easy. They don't have to deal with periods and excessive hormone fluctuations and bloating and cramping and pain and pregnancy and morning sickness and squeezing something the size of a WATERMELON out of their crotch and having their body RUINED and stupid paps and mammograms and dealing with birth control (and the hormonal fluctuations that come with THAT) and PMS and being all emotional and shyt and CRYING. UGH!!

All they have to do is stick their d*ck in things and get off. Don't have to worry about birth control or getting pregnant. Nope. Must be nice being a MAN.

They also don't have to deal with the maintenance that comes with being a woman, like hair shampooing and washing and brushing hair practically down to your *** and shaving your legs and pits.

Sorry. I really do like men a lot (well, some of them). It's just that I just got done with my period, am horny with no relief in sight, have bad allergies and a pounding headache, am nauseous still and still spotting a little and am really PISSED OFF FOR SOME REASON. I don't know what's going on! My periods never used to be quite this painful, never lasted this long, and never made me nauseous before. I turned 41 and my body went to hell! I mean, it lasted SEVEN days. They used to last four! Wtf is HAPPENING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!

Editing raspberry coming in: Got some. Feeling MUCH better now. A lot less angry. Lol. Sorry men for my man hating rant!

Last edited by raspberrytorte; Jul 01, 2024 at 12:14 AM..
raspberrytorte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots