View Single Post
Manarinorange

Member Since Jun 2024
8 hugs
given
Unhappy Jul 01, 2024 at 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
Yeah. I'm on a shyt ton of gabby too. 3200mg (800mg 4x a day) but when my psychiatrist tried reducing the dose I had TERRIBLE anxiety, so I'm kind of stuck on it I guess. I don't mind though. It hasn't turned me into a moron. At one point in my life I was on 4mg of clonazepam and got a psychiatrist who took me off it in two months. It was one of the worst experiences of my life!!! I cried TWICE during the withdrawal. I'm currently on 30mg of diazepam, scheduled, so I'm really not looking forward to ANOTHER nightmare benzo withdrawal!

Benzos are evil. I'm pissed I allowed myself to even be put on one again to begin with.

I'm sorry to hear about your awful anxiety. I hate anxiety. I'd rather have depression than anxiety! Anxiety ruins your life in so many ways. I'm also afraid of driving. I don't drive anymore, except to the store and the gas station. And I've never been able to drive on the highway. Have you ever tried seroquel for your awful anxiety? It really works wonders! Sadly it causes weight gain though, so I'm just a little fat.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. That has to be very hard. I have a 12 year old daughter with anxiety/panic disorder and mild depression and it makes me feel so bad. Just the other night we were BOTH badly anxious at the same time and having anxiety shyts and I took us on a walk thinking it would maybe help us, but it just made us feel worse!!! Ugh! Stupid anxiety! I wish she didn't inherit it from Husband and I. Makes me feel so bad.
I would love to use seroquel for my issues, but I I gained 40 lbs on it in 6 six months. I do take 50 mgs to sleep. I take a lot of meds for sleep. I forgot to take my 2 mgs of klonipin Friday night and Saturday I was trembling, sweating and very anxious. It wasn't until Saturday night that I figured it out. So I've decided I'm going to work my butt of learning cbt but not come off any meds. Just get better at dealing with my anxiety right now. I might also get a workbook.

Possible trigger:

Last edited by Manarinorange; Jul 01, 2024 at 04:56 AM..
Manarinorange is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
bizi