View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Jul 01, 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sigh...Dr. T had to push back our session today (just to later this afternoon) due to a last-minute "unavoidable" meeting at his new office building. I had a feeling this would happen, but was afraid he'd have to cancel entirely. Hoping he'll have an update on the move today. I just want it over with at this point. We'll be meeting in the old office I've already said good-bye to, but I'd rather meet in person than virtually (especially as D will be home--she wouldn't have been had we met at the original time, which was then pushed later, and now later again...).

He was originally supposed to be in the new office today (though I was going to meet virtually to sort of get used to it from a distance and avoid likely new paint fumes). He briefly thought he could be moving this week instead, but as of when we last met, Thursday, he thought it would be at least the following week. He's also off one Friday in there, and he'll have to take off two days for the move (it's in 2 parts) whenever that happens. I just hate the lack of knowing what's happening. The frame is supposed to be important in therapy, and there's a lack of one right now on multiple levels.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LadyShadow, Lemoncake, ScarletPimpernel