LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Jul 01, 2024 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey 4 View Post
Do you think it could be you are upset about the extra time in the old office because you did a lot of work to get yourself to a better place about the new office? When if needed, you could have had more time to process it but you already did all that. You talked about it, said goodbye to it, visited the lobby of the new office. It’s a lot.
Thanks, Jersey, i think this could be a lot of it. I feel like I did process it. I felt ready for it (or as ready as I'd be). And now that's being put off. I guess I need to try to hold onto that "ready" feeling, or at least tuck it aside to pull back out in a couple/few weeks.

I did make the comment today how I had thought I would be starting to get used to the new office by maybe mid-July or at least late July. Like "This stress will be over with soon." And now I don't even know when it's going to start. I can't start getting used to the new office if he's not in it yet.

Related to that, I said near the start of session, "I thought you'd be in your new office today." Dr. T: "You and me both, sister!"
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Jersey 4, LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
Jersey 4, LadyShadow