View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,127 hugs
given
Default Jul 01, 2024 at 06:23 PM

I thought going down on the Geodon would help. But I was so tired all day. I took 2 half hour naps. I had my appointment with the nurse and she was nice but I was so exhausted the whole time. It was really tedious doing this visit. She had to go through all my meds and asked a lot of medical questions about my family history. Then she had to do some physical stuff. She checked my blood pressure and it was low. She said I was a bit shaky. I wore a mask because she had covid a week ago. She had a mask on too. I'm just glad its over with. But I'm not sure whats up with this fatigue. Unless I'm getting covid myself or some shyt. 2 naps in a day is a bit excessive. Especially since I've been sleeping through the night.

Oh and she wants to assign a social worker to my family for some reason. My mom thinks it might be good for them to help my brother find a job.

She checked my heart by puting her stesphscope down my shirt. I get I don't have a chest so she wasn't feeling anything. But still kinda an odd way to check someones heart.

I am throwing up so much right now I'm worried I'm gonna rupture my stomach. I got wingstop for dinner but I didn't eat much of it. I got the non spicy paremsan garlic kind.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 01, 2024 at 08:28 PM..
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Blue_Bird, LadyShadow, raspberrytorte, Rosi700