View Single Post
Cantholdmyrage

Member Since Apr 2024
32 hugs
given
Angry Jul 01, 2024 at 08:31 PM

I was talking about my experience of being bullied by a narcissist. Then I got a response from a toxic woman who said:

“People have the right to talk **** about anyone however they like”. She then added that she doesn’t want me venting to her and that everything doesn’t revolve around me, and that she is trying to recover from her brother.

I said that it is bullying and she replied:

“Bullying is when someone uses force, or the threat of force, to make you do what you don't want to do . . . or to stop you from doing what you have a right to do.

When people say stuff that annoys you, that is not bullying. That is a case of someone being annoying. Letting that bother you is called being a sissy. So grow up and leave me alone.”

I told her she was a toxic b**** and people like her are the reason more of us are committing suicide every day. I was feeling suicidal and she had to be so rude and dismissive and she called me names and making excuses for her toxic behavior.

Why are people always defending bullies and trashing on victims? She says I’m a sissy, well I think she’s a b****.
Cantholdmyrage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen