View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,405 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2024 at 03:20 PM

I made it ok to our hotel. I didn't puke until we got into our room although I was struggling about 10 minutes before we got here. I took a zofran and I feel mid right now. Kinda not all that great physically and my anxiety is a bit high. I think I'll take a shower in the hotel shower. I haven't showered since Monday. I know thats gross, but I didn't go anywhere and I was alone on the elevator.

Tommorow I have to make one stop at a store. I honestly just went with my mom and my brother because my physical symptoms were getting too intense for me to feel comfortable being left alone.

I did get a good 4th of July deal on a Cahartt duck insulated flannel lined winter coat. I have my walmart gift card to use for food this month.

I took a shower and it was so nice. My shower at home is small and dark. This was the size an actual shower should be and it was brightly lit. And they had unisex Dove Shampoo conditoner, and body wash. I guess anyway to shower at this point works.

Does anyone think Biden is not going to make it much longer? Like I mean legit not make it? Pushing up dasies to put it politely.

Man does my stomach hurt badly. I've gone to the bathroom twice. I was just listening to this podcast on my drive about what these 2 people would do if they shyt a hotel bed.

I just threw up a big chunk of something that I could feel sitting in my stomach. Doesnt look too good but it felt good coming up.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 04, 2024 at 05:12 PM..

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte, Victoria'smom